[syndicate] Andrej Tisma: Web.Art's Nature

Claudia Westermann media at ezaic.de
Sun Dec 2 01:19:08 CET 2001

>don't ask birds about golden cages.

Dear bird,

It seems to me that you do not know a lot about the golden cages' nature.
How comfortable they can be.
Stay for a while and listen. And I will tell you about the golden cage I
built especially for you.
Can you not see how beautiful it is ?
How many years it took me to built it. I studied and studied and I put a
lot of energy.
It is my masterpiece. Then some more years I took to find the perfect place
for it.
I have found this now. It is the most beautiful place I know.
In all these years I met a lot of people. Friends they are. They love birds
as much as I do.
All of them I would invite to watch you. You would be loved so much, much
more than now.
They would appreciate and tell you this. Wouldn't this be nice ?
Listen, I promise, I would never forget to feed you and water I would give
to you too.
No need to search for it anymore.
And look at the beautiful volière you can see behind me. It is big, isn't it ?
It is for the good birds. And I can see, you are a good bird. You would not
pick your food and throw it around, so I would have to clean up all the
time. No, you are a good bird.
On every Sunday I would take you, go to the volière and open the door of
your cage. I do not want you to unlearn flying. No. You shall fly. I will
watch you then. And my friends they would love to see you fly, too.
You see, how nice it could be ? No storm would harm you anymore.

And look at all the other birds, that would become your friends.
How comfortable they are in their golden cages. To and fro, to and fro on
the lovely swing they go.
But I tell you one thing in secret: you would be my most beautiful bird.

in love
xxx