[syndicate]

Claudia Westermann media at ezaic.de
Sun Dec 16 15:39:35 CET 2001

bonjour,

smile

loving expanses ?

> >hm, wondering ... still ..
>
>if you + anna have selekt [detailed] thoughts re: $yndicate may indicate.

and no one says merci ... puh ...

merci !!!!

... I know we will need money for the one or other thing,
organizing meetings would be good I think, and some people will need money
to have the possibility to attend... some other things too ...

At the moment no-one could take the money .. at least I do not know who
should take it...
To put up a system which assures that Syndicate can exist non-hierarchical
will be quite some work ..
a system which assures also that Syndicate is not bound to certain persons.
Not Anna and me should decide for the use of money at least not alone ( and
you forgot clement ... personal fight ?) ... a voting system ? ... grrr ...
maybe Atelier Nord in between ... no idea ... just the kind of things I am
perfect to think of .... the money buraucracy ... there have to be rules
and contracts and .... all this non-hierarchical ....

am I too complicated ?
someone familiar with these things ? and feels like helping to think ?

>nn.

claudia

;)
kind of money allergic as you know
                           but
                           credit cards ? ..... I think I like credit cards
... ;)

                           bisous a toi