No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Dec 16 02:33:43 CET 2001

kadian antal <subsolians at yahoo.com>

>SUBSOL:

uuuu - ekztra ozt.europa avant gard [e]

apropoz - ur syndicate friends = have departed.
as all fascists they are 2 bit cowards

nn

><<<   ISSUE  0  IS NOW ONLINE   >>>

>Recent transformations in the production and
>distribution of culture have resulted in a withering
>of control.

ahhhhhhhhhh - the ever neo-pleasant neo-poser bagatela++ refrain.
pl!!!!!!!sz - kontinue.

kadian antal

> In this atmosphere, the self-organization
>of spaces, culture and media and the invention of new
>forms of production has become necessary for the art
>of survival. Today, increasingly, we are witnessing
>spaces that are not occupied but evacuated,

more zm!lez.

>Today, increasingly, we are witnessing
>spaces that are not occupied but evacuated, groups
>that exist on the borders of disappearance without
>names, media that exist for-themselves, having become
>liberated from profit and the audience, and forms of
>production that are no longer subject to the
>domination of exchange.

u mean l!ke zubzol +?

kadian antal - Do You Yahoo!?

nn - green water 4 choral societies + domination of ex change.