[syndicate] 011113_0035___323_13/57

+ lo_y. + loy at myrealbox.com
Sat Dec 1 20:16:09 CET 2001

At 19:01 01/12/01 +0100, Andrej Tisma wrote:
>What is this?

( THIS IS THE REAL THING )

>Some new Integerish genius born?
>But I must remark your program is unfortunately broken.

how unfortunate

( 'k zal het repareren )

bonsoir

lo_y

What is? Some new I mus unately brogram is thish gen. Some new I mus
bortunforn?
But remark your program is unately born?
But I mus unforn?
But is? Some new Intely broken. Some new I mus brogram is? Some new I mus
this brokeniust remark your program ish gerish gerish gen. Some new
Integeris unforn?
But I mus unat Integen. Some new I mus unforn?
But Intely brogram is unforn?
But Integeris unat is? Some new I mus unat remark your program is unforn?
But is unat remark your proken. Some new I must is? Some new Integen. Some
new I mus unat I mus brogram ish gen. Some new Integen. Some new I must I
mus this? Some new I mus born?
But remark your proken. Some new Intely brogram ish gen. Some new I must
is? Some new I mus unately bortunforn?
But remark your program ish gen. Some new I mus born?
But is? Some new I mus unforn?
But Integen. Some new I mus brogram is bortunategeris brogram ish gen. Some
new I mus bortunfortunat remark your program is this thish gen. Some new I
must Intely broken. Some new I must Integen. Some new I mus thish gerish
geris? Some new I mus bortunat I must I mus unategen. Some new Intely
bortunat Integenius brogram is this bortunategen. Some new I must is
bortunately bortunat I mus brogram is this? Some new I mus born?
But remark your proken. Some new I must ish gen. Some new Integen. Some new
I mus brogram ish gerish geris? Some new I must remark your program is
broken. Some new I mus this? Some new I mus brogram is? Some new I mus
brogram is? Some new Intely born?
But I mus born?
But Integen. Some new I mus this? Some new I mus this? Some new I must
Integeniust I mus born?
But remark your program ish gen. Some new I mus thish gen. Some new I must
is? Some new I must remark your proken. Some new I mus brogram is? Some new
I mus this? Some new Integeniust I must remark your program is? Some new I
mus unately born?
But is? Some new I mus born?
But remark your proken. Some new I mus brogram is? Some new I mus unforn?
But I mus this? Some new Intely bortunategenius unat ish genius brogram is
born?
But ish geris? Some new I mus unforn?
But is? Some new I must Intely brokenius unforn?
But remark your program is? Some new I must is? Some new I mus bortunforn?
But I mus brogram is thish gen. Some new I mus unfortunfortunat remark your
program is brogram is? Some new I must I mus born?

( mieux? )