admin and else

Jaka Zeleznikar jaka at jaka.org
Thu Aug 30 09:38:00 CEST 2001

Claudia Westermann wrote:
> The web page is in an interims stage. I talked to Jaka Zeleznikar and I
> hope he will do at least some of the new web design and content. Anybody,
> who is interested in helping or doing something is very welcome and might
> write to me or to Jaka.

I'm not designer by profession, so please don't aspect a lot.

Simple idea: first to make external css so redesign in future when some
real designer
will work on the page? can be more simple.

I know there can be some problems on some platform+browser (like
Linux/Netscape4)
with the rendering of content if you use css but i think 99% of visitor
will see it correctly.

I would be happy to discus css-design issue with interested people. My
email is: jaka at jaka.org

+
if there is some real designer there would be absolutely no hard feeling
if he/she take over the 'job' of designing the page

click,
jaka