[kfor] Fwd: Introducing The Church of Keks

beate zurwehme beate at zurwehme.org
Thu Mar 1 22:22:23 CET 2007

"Church of Keks based on the criticism on - Lacan once defined it in
such way - krümelndes Transzendentales, and thereby it's part of the
oecotrophologic circulation on the European continent for the outgoing
20th century. What that means? Now, let it describe me with a scene
from a movie by Kubrick. In “Space Odyssey” our heroine creeps through
these organics of The Computer and particularly pulls its technology
plates out of its anchorages. and that computer, thus final answering
machine, more and more lose its ability of speech [langua/langague],
and it then speaks out this central sentence, that “I'm afraid, Dave.”
Do you understand, what I want to tell you? We; we from balcan, with
all that McGuffins and Beates and the whole rest: We are the future.
Church of Keks is an affirmated subject that exists beyond the social
projection, and that is a development, which deceives positive aspects
on itself. And in front of that, The Conservative Goddess Europe must
have no fear, cause we are the future; the future of the west. Thank
you."

Slavoj Zizek, "Gnosis On White Metal Roof. About the Deleuzesche
folding in the Garb of God”, suhrkamp 2005

http://myspace.com/kittelmann
http://myspace.com/spurmcguffin

+ -- --
  http://zurwehme.org/