[kfor] \\

North Atlantic Treaty Organization mysoulseeksnato at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 12:37:01 CEST 2006

Hello Natochka,

> da.da + da - fine. how about u tell me your name + organization affilition
> and indicate precisely why u want nato.0+55 - email me privately if u wish.

I am affiliated with the North Atlantic Treaty Organization; perhaps
you have heard of it.  There is more information at our website:
www.nato.int.  My personal website is www.myspace.com/mysoulseeksnato.
 The precise reason that we want nato.0+55 is to use it in our
presentation to critically filter video interviews made with OPEC
audio/video software representatives Joshua Goldberg and Joshua Kit
Clayton.

> owing 2 prior experiences i am v.vvvvvvv.much inclined 2 not trust occident
> life forms

I certainly understand this, and respect your delicacy and sensitivity
in this matter.

How can we get the nato.0+55 software from you?  If it's easier, we
can meet in IRC (Internet Relay Chat).

Thank You

-----
http://www.myspace.com/mysoulseeksnato