[kfor] \\ ur soul

North Atlantic Treaty Organization mysoulseeksnato at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 06:44:14 CEST 2006

On 3/26/06, 0f0003 | maschinenkunst <n2o at ggttctttat.com> wrote:
> hej kriket - email me your name + organization + event details
> + i'll see about assisting ur soul

0F0003,

Thank you for contacting me, Ms. Nezkanova.

My organization is called the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.  I
am an intern working with a few other interns to develop a
"multimedia" presentation for our April 28, 2006 meeting with the
Oragnization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries.  The topic of this
presentation is  "Radical Software and Hyperthreaded Digilogical
Matrices: Patch-Programmable Software Systems for Real-Time Audio and
Video."

You may be familiar with the OPEC representatives scheduled to
represent that organization at this meeting, namely Joshua Goldberg
and Josh Kit Clayton.  My workgroup has collected interviews with
these developers of patch-programmable software systems, both of whom
have developed popular software solutions for real-time audio/video
performance.  It is vital for NATO to maintain a critical stance on
the projects of OPEC, and for this reason we feel that it is vital to
use your nato.0+55 software as the structuring element of our
presentation as we critically filter and process the interview
materials.

My personal address is: http://www.myspace.com/mysoulseeksnato

Thank you again for your concern!!